3-Day Ecosystem Event – New Delhi, India
October 3 @ 9:00 am - October 5 @ 5:00 pm MDT
Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Launch 3-Day Event
With the rapidly changing technology landscape and growing impact to the job market, entrepreneurial job creation is critical to economic health and community development. A locally sustainable entrepreneurship ecosystem requires critical components such as training, coaching and mentoring, access to capital, local community networking, and sharing of resources to grow and develop businesses.
Day 1: Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Forum
Thursday, October 3rd
Join local leaders as we engage in dialogue around the development and implementation of a locally sustainable entrepreneurship ecosystem. Guided discussion questions include:
- What is the current status of the local entrepreneurship ecosystem?
- What assets are available for development of the entrepreneurship ecosystem?
- How can critical components of the entrepreneurship ecosystem be connected?
- Who are the influencers that can cast the vision and catalyze engagement?
- Who are the operational champions that can implement and manage the collaboration?
- What does the collaboration look like from an operational perspective?
- Who are the community leaders that should be engaged for community impact?
- Who are the trainers, coaches, and mentors that can add value and support?
- Is capital available to invest in entrepreneurial initiatives and how is it accessed?
- How can deal flow be generated and what venue should be created for presentation to investors?
- How can successful entrepreneurs be engaged as role models and mentors?
- Draft an action plan to guide the establishment of a locally sustainable entrepreneurship ecosystem connecting business leaders, trainers, coaches and mentors, and local investment capital.
- Lay a foundation for a local network of entrepreneurs sharing lessons learned, best practices, and connections to grow and scale their businesses.
 entrepreneurship ecosystem – Local and sustainable. Connect and balance a diverse network of people, organizations, and resources that create businesses and jobs within the local community.
Day 2-3: Disciplined Entrepreneurship
Friday, October 4th – Saturday, October 5th
In just 2 days, the Disciplined Entrepreneurship live course will equip you with a proven, step-by-step approach, for launching a successful business by understanding if your plan is viable, profitable, scalable and sustainable before spending time or money!
If you’re already in business, you’ll learn how to target the right customer, increase product-market fit, formulate a solid go to market strategy, scale your business, drive revenue growth, and increase valuation! And if you’re stuck, you will be able to identify where to focus and how to move forward.
The Disciplined Entrepreneurship course encompasses decades of observation and practical application learned from MIT and their study of startups over 20+ years.
Here’s what previous attendees say:
“What an incredible company that can benefit SO many — LIFE is designed to equip problem solver entrepreneurs with the knowledge and skills needed to make businesses successful! I would recommend the Disciplined Entrepreneur class to anyone who has an idea, because this course will walk you through the step by step process to launch a viable business that serves customers well.”
“This past week I had the privilege to obtain the Disciplined Entrepreneurship training through the Leadership Institute!!! WOW!!!! I have owned businesses my entire Life and this 2-day training provided MIT classwork training for my businesses like I have never experienced. I cannot recommend this training enough if you own a business or if you are seeking to start a new business, THIS IS A MUST HAVE TRAINING FOR YOUR SUCCESS!!!”
“This course was incredible, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for practical steps to start a business or early on in their businesses. This course will answer practical questions and give you a step by step process of going after your dream and finding a way to succeed!”
Read more reviews on our Facebook page.
INSTRUCTOR: Michael McCausland
Mike McCausland is the CEO and Founder of the Leadership Institute For Entrepreneurs. Mike is a serial entrepreneur with decades of experience in organizational consulting and launching and growing both for-profit and non-profit ventures. His passion is to help unlock the human potential, focus the vision, and build sustainable businesses.
Early bird registration ends 30-AUG-2019
- 3-Day Event + 3 Nights Hotel Stay = 8500 INR before Aug 30 / 9500 INR after Aug 30
- 3-Day Event ONLY = 6500 INR before Aug 30 / 7500 INR after Aug 30
Support in organizing this training event comes from: